At Artful Zone we want our customers to make good purchases. When you buy from us, we will maintain contact with you to make sure that everything goes as intended, without mentioning sign ups or special offers.
We can’t make you experts in anything but we can get through internet processes involved in transferring legal title and ownership very well.
TL;DR – to make a purchase you must register on this website.
Please ensure that confirmation emails from artfulzone.uk don’t end up in your spam folder.
Shortly after completing your purchase, you will first receive an email advising you of your order details. Once the order is processed, you will receive a confirmation email, with information on how to pay.
By using this service, you agree to our T&Cs (please read them, they are straightforward and brief.)
Re: bank transfers, we accept UK pounds, US dollars, and Euros.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Domain Names. Full details of the Buyer, and the name and address of new legal owner (Registrant) must be supplied by the Buyer on acceptance of an offer.
2. Once payment is received in full and funds cleared, the domain will be transferred to the new registrant by Artful Zone.
3. Payment must be made either by direct bank transfer or via Escrow.com within five working days of the notification of acceptance of an offer to buy, or the sale is null and void.
4. Transfer fees are not included in the sale price and must be paid by the Buyer. These include Bank fees (US wire, CHAPS, or BAC), Escrow.com fees, if applicable – see fee calculator – and Registrar fees.
5. Artful Zone does not accept cash, cheques / checks, or payments in kind.
6. Buyer cannot make a single item purchase with multiple payments.
7. For transactions using Escrow.com, you may choose from their two services. Both services will normally complete within fourteen (14) working days.
a. Standard – the regular Escrow.com domain transaction. The Buyer pays Escrow.com and not the Seller. Escrow.com withhold payment until they are satisfied the domain name has been transferred by the Seller. One of the ways Escrow.com does this is by checking the WHOIS database of the appropriate Registrar to make certain it properly reflects the new owner’s name as the domain name Registrant.
b. Domain Concierge Service – more expensive. This holds the domain securely in the Escrow.com Registrar account throughout the transaction, with their staff managing the receipt of both the funds and the domain into secure accounts. They check the domain transaction against the purchase agreement and complete the transfer to the Buyer. Escrow.com holds accounts with all major registrars and Buyers can usually receive their domains via push into their existing Registrar account.
8. Artful Zone undertakes to transfer domain names, and all other digital and/or online properties promptly on receipt of funds, once re-registration is complete.
9. Artful Zone provides services in good faith and will exercise all reasonable care and attention in order to assist buyers and ensure the prompt completion of purchases.
10. Artful Zone does not guarantee any of the domain names and/or online properties are fit for any specific purpose or usage.
11. Artful Zone does not offer refunds for completed purchases.
12. Artful Zone reserves the right to suspend or cancel any transaction at any time for any reason, giving due notice as required.
13. While we endeavour to ensure all processes within our power run smoothly and securely, Artful Zone is not liable in any jurisdiction anywhere for any loss or damage whatsoever, including, but not exclusively, losses caused by technological failures or faults, including email misdirection or malfunction, problems with making or receiving payments, the malfunction of financial services, mistakes in new registrant details, typographical or similar errors, and for losses caused by financial irregularity, wherever it may occur.
14. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. These terms and conditions apply as described here to all purchases and financial transactions made via the website Artful Zone. Artful Zone reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as required without notice. It is the buyer’s responsibility to maintain awareness of changes to these terms and conditions in all purchases.
Last updated 2nd April 2020