Important Information To make a purchase you must first register on this website.
Transferring legal title and ownership to a buyer is a serious matter, so we use Escrow.com to ensure that the purchase is fully protected – we have yet to have an unsuccessful domain transfer. Recent sales include unitedstate.com, pfp.co.uk and five.org.
How we do this
We agree a price with the Purchaser (you) who then pays Escrow.com the amount agreed. The Seller (us) then changes legal ownership of the domain. We do this by updating the Registrant name to that of the Purchaser, or to a genuine legal entity, such as a business. Once the change of Registrant is done, ownership is now with the Purchaser. Escrow.com will then verify that this is the case, release funds to the Seller, and the transaction is complete.
By using our service, you agree to our Terms &Conditions – please read them, they are straightforward and brief.
Terms and Conditions
1. Domain Names – For the purchase to go ahead, full details of the Purchaser must be given to ArtfulZone (the Seller) including legal name and address. If acting on behalf of third party, then details of the new legal owner (Registrant) must be supplied by the Purchaser to ArtfulZone. This must be completed within 48 hours of acceptance of an agreed offer by ArtfulZone.
2. Payment must be made via via Escrow.com (see 7 below) within five working days of notification of acceptance of an offer to buy, or the sale is void.
3. Once payment is received in full and funds cleared the domain will be transferred to the new registrant by ArtfulZone. This normally takes between 24 – 48 hours to process.
4. Transfer fees are not included in the sale price and must be paid by the Purchaser, and the onus therefore is on the Purchaser to assess these fees ahead of making an offer to buy. These may include Bank fees (US wire, CHAPS, SEPA or BAC), Escrow.com fees, if applicable – see fee calculator – and Registrar fees.
5. ArtfulZone does not accept cash, cheques / checks, or payments in kind.
6. Purchaser cannot make a single item purchase with multiple payments.
7. For transactions via Escrow.com Purchaser may choose from their two services. Both services will normally complete within fourteen (14) working days.
a. Standard – the regular Escrow.com domain transaction. The Buyer pays Escrow.com and not the Seller. Escrow.com withhold payment until they are satisfied the domain name has been transferred by the Seller. One of the ways Escrow.com does this is by checking the WHOIS database of the appropriate Registrar to make certain it properly reflects the new owner’s name as the domain name Registrant.
b. Domain Concierge Service – more expensive. This holds the domain securely in the Escrow.com Registrar account throughout the transaction, with their staff managing the receipt of both the funds and the domain into secure accounts. They check the domain transaction against the purchase agreement and complete the transfer to the Buyer. Escrow.com holds accounts with all major registrars and Buyers can normally receive domains directly into their existing Registrar account.
8. ArtfulZone undertakes to transfer domain names promptly on receipt by Escrow.com of agreed funds.
9. ArtfulZone provides services in good faith and will exercise all reasonable care and attention in order to assist buyers and ensure the prompt completion of purchases.
10. ArtfulZone does not guarantee any of the domain names and/or online properties are fit for any specific purpose or usage.
11. ArtfulZone does not offer refunds for completed purchases.
12. ArtfulZone reserves the right to suspend or cancel any transaction at any time for any reason, giving due notice as required.
13. ArtfulZone endeavours to ensure all processes within our power run smoothly and securely. However, Artful Zone is not liable in any jurisdiction anywhere for any loss or damage whatsoever, including, but not exclusively, losses caused by technological failures or faults, including email misdirection or malfunction; problems with making or receiving payments; the malfunction of financial services, banks etc.; mistakes in new registrant details as supplied by the buyer; for typographical or similar printing or website errors not caused by Artful Zone; and for losses caused by financial irregularity, wherever or however these may occur.
14. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. These terms and conditions apply as described here to all purchases and financial transactions made via the website ArtfulZone.uk.
16. ArtfulZone reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as required, and shall ensure clients are made aware of any changes without delay. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain awareness of changes to terms and conditions and any communications and notifications which pertain to them.
17. By using this website to make purchases, you accept these terms and conditions.
NB: Please ensure that confirmation emails from artfulzone.uk don’t end up in your spam folder. Any questions? Please contact us.
Last updated 19th May 2023