To make a purchase you must register on this website.
When you buy from us, we will maintain contact with you and make sure that everything goes as intended. We’ve yet to have an unsuccessful domain transfer.
We can’t make you experts in anything, but we can get through internet processes involved in transferring legal title and ownership very well.
Please ensure that confirmation emails from artfulzone.uk don’t end up in your spam folder.
Shortly after completing your purchase, you will receive an email advising you of your order details. Once the order is processed, you will receive a confirmation email, with information on how to pay.
By using this service, you agree to our T&Cs (please read them, they are straightforward and brief.)
Re: bank transfers, we accept UK Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Swiss Francs and Norwegian kroner.
Terms and Conditions
BY USING THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE PURCHASES, YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
1. Domain Names – Full details of the Buyer must be given. Your name and address, or that of the new legal owner (Registrant), must be supplied by the Buyer on acceptance of an offer within 24 hours for the purchase to go ahead.
2. Payment must be made either by direct bank transfer, or via Escrow.com (see 7 below) within five working days of notification of acceptance of an offer to buy, or the sale is void.
3. Once payment is received in full and funds cleared the domain will be transferred to the new registrant by Artful Zone. This normally takes between 24 – 48 hours to process.
4. Transfer fees are not included in the sale price and must be paid by the Buyer. These may include Bank fees (US wire, CHAPS, SEPA or BAC), Escrow.com fees, if applicable – see fee calculator – and Registrar fees.
5. Artful Zone does not accept cash, cheques / checks, or payments in kind.
6. Buyer cannot make a single item purchase with multiple payments.
7. For transactions using Escrow.com you may choose from their two services. Both services will normally complete within fourteen (14) working days.
a. Standard – the regular Escrow.com domain transaction. The Buyer pays Escrow.com and not the Seller. Escrow.com withhold payment until they are satisfied the domain name has been transferred by the Seller. One of the ways Escrow.com does this is by checking the WHOIS database of the appropriate Registrar to make certain it properly reflects the new owner’s name as the domain name Registrant.
b. Domain Concierge Service – more expensive. This holds the domain securely in the Escrow.com Registrar account throughout the transaction, with their staff managing the receipt of both the funds and the domain into secure accounts. They check the domain transaction against the purchase agreement and complete the transfer to the Buyer. Escrow.com holds accounts with all major registrars and Buyers can normally receive domains directly into their existing Registrar account.
8. Artful Zone undertakes to transfer domain names (and/or all other digital or online properties) promptly on receipt of funds, once re-registration is complete.
9. Artful Zone provides services in good faith and will exercise all reasonable care and attention in order to assist buyers and ensure the prompt completion of purchases.
10. Artful Zone does not guarantee any of the domain names and/or online properties are fit for any specific purpose or usage.
11. Artful Zone does not offer refunds for completed purchases.
12. Artful Zone reserves the right to suspend or cancel any transaction at any time for any reason, giving due notice as required. NB: we have never had to do this.
13. Artful Zone endeavours to ensure all processes within our power run smoothly and securely. However, Artful Zone is not liable in any jurisdiction anywhere for any loss or damage whatsoever, including, but not exclusively, losses caused by technological failures or faults, including email misdirection or malfunction; problems with making or receiving payments; the malfunction of financial services, banks etc.; mistakes in new registrant details as supplied by the buyer; for typographical or similar printing or website errors not caused by Artful Zone; and for losses caused by financial irregularity, wherever or however these may occur.
14. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. These terms and conditions apply as described here to all purchases and financial transactions made via the website ArtfulZone.uk. Artful Zone reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as required without notice. It is the buyer’s responsibility to maintain awareness of changes to these terms and conditions in all purchases.
16. YOU MUST REGISTER to use this website.
Last updated 1st May 2021